We have an excellent line-up of speakers to share with you today. The only thing that could make this event better is if you join us.
— Jason Clampet
Our Skift Restaurants Forum speakers have unique insights into issues that are determining the future of restaurants and the business of dining out. These, and the speakers to follow, cover the operational, technological, creative, strategic, and human side of the restaurant industry.
Our initial list of world-class speakers includes:
- Kevin Boehm, Co-Founder of Boka Restaurant Group
- Stan Chia, Chief Operating Officer of Grubhub
- Angela Dimayuga, Creative Director of Food and Culture at Standard Hotels
- Niki Russ Federman and Josh Russ Tupper, Fourth-Generation Co-Owners of Russ & Daughters
- Noah Glass, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Olo
- Stephanie Izard, Chef/Partner of Girl & the Goat, Little Goat, Duck Duck Goat, Goat Group Catering
- Jeffrey Lefcourt, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Corner Table – The Smith
- Ben Liebmann, Chief Operating Officer of Noma
- Eric Martino, Chief Operating Officer of ThinkFoodGroup
- Christa Quarles, Chief Executive Officer of OpenTable
- Lydia Tenaglia, Chief Creative Officer of ZPZ
This is only the start. We will share additional confirmed speakers in the coming weeks, so be on the lookout.
Today we’re also sharing details of the venue. We’ll be holding the event at 117 West 46th Street, in the heart of midtown Manhattan. The venue provides the perfect setting for our single-track program as well as space to meet new people and connect with old friends.
If you want to get a better sense of what Skift Forums are like, you can view highlights, below, from our April Skift Forum Europe event in Berlin.
Secure your spot while we are still offering Early Bird Tickets, which are nearly sold out. Once they’re gone, they’re gone forever.
If you would like to speak with us about sponsorship opportunities for our inaugural event or have any questions, email us at [email protected].