I’m looking for a writer/editor with food and/or technology experience to take over the Chefs+Tech newsletter while I take maternity leave from November until March. Please email me: [email protected] with interest.
- Dates are currently flexible, but expect mid-November through at least the first week of March. You would need to commit to this entire timeframe, dates can be firm in contract.
- Most important: you must be familiar with the tech world and tech press, and have a working interest of food and restaurants (this can mean you enjoy dining in them.)
- Part-time opportunity: Newsletter publishes every Wednesday; content is due on Tuesday.
- Freelancer will have the support of the Skift team for story ideas, but final decisions will be up to the writer. Opinion-sharing encouraged. Ideal newsletter is a mix of reporting + commentary.
- Location not important! SF or NYC helpful, but not required.