Apply now for your shot at the lowest prices for Skift Restaurants Forum.
— Jason Clampet
It’s time to finalize your plans to attend Skift Restaurants Forum in New York City. This is the first year we’re holding the event and we look forward to seeing you on September 24, 2018.
As a former startup, we know that the cost of attending events can be prohibitive. We save our best prices for a handful of startups new enough that a discount really means something, and that have also created a product that will benefit from attending our event. We know there are countless startups out there working hard to improve how restaurants and their employees operate (and how diners eat, too) and we’d like to see some of them represented this fall.
That’s why we’re announcing discounted startup tickets to Skift Restaurants Forum. Find out if you qualify and apply now.
Here’s What You Need to Know
- How many discounted tickets are available?
- Only 10 startup tickets will be available for Skift Restaurants Forum.
- Who is eligible to purchase a startup ticket?
- Early stage startups, pre-seed, or seed level funding ONLY (no exceptions).
- How much is a startup ticket?
- Each startup ticket will cost $395 — That’s a discount of $500 OFF full-price tickets.
- What does a startup ticket include?
- Our startup tickets give you access to everything included in a full-price ticket. That’s all conference sessions, meals, mobile app, conference magazine, and guaranteed networking opportunities.
- How can I get a startup ticket?
- You have to apply via this short application form that asks for info on your company, seed level, and why attending Skift Restaurants Forum would benefit you. If you qualify, we’ll reach out to you directly with an exclusive discount code you can use to purchase a max of two startup tickets per company.
- When can I apply?
- Right now! Follow the link here or apply below. We’ll be in touch shortly after.
Read Skift Table for Essential News on the Business of Restaurants
Subscribe to our daily newsletter to follow industry trends, creativity, and innovation as we help define the future of dining out.