We're beyond thrilled to have these amazing participants, as well as attendees like you. Register now.
— Jason Clampet
We are about three weeks out for the first annual Skift Restaurants Forum, and we’re happy to announce our final slate of speakers. We also want to share a few more details of what you can expect from the day.
We’ve added a few more speakers since our initial announcement. In addition to the existing lineup, we’ll also go into the kitchen with Chef JJ Johnson, learn about consumer habits and payments with Square’s Alyssa Henry, book some time with Resy’s Ben Leventhal, talk about events with Care of Chan’s Sue Chan, and try to better understand restaurant design with Home Studio’s Oliver Haslegrave.
We’re also excited to have our friend Nilou Motamed interview Lilia chef and owner Missy Robbins.
Skift Restaurants Forum Speakers
- Grubhub’s Stan Chia
- Lilia Chef/Owner Missy Robbins
- noma’s Ben Liebmann
- Russ & Daughters’ Niki Russ Federman & Josh Russ Tupper
- Euromonitor’s Michael Schaefer
- ThinkFoodGroup’s Eric Martino
- Care of Chan’s Sue Chan
- Resy’s Ben Leventhal
- Home Studio’s Oliver Haslegrave
- Girl & the Goat Chef/Owner Stephanie Izard
- Boka Restaurant Group’s Kevin Boehm
- Corner Table/The Smith’s Jeffrey Lefcourt
- High Street Hospitality’s Ellen Yin
- Olo’s Noah Glass
- ZPZ Production’s Lydia Tenaglia
- SevenRoom’s Joel Montaniel
- Chef JJ Johnson
- Square’s Alyssa Henry
- Standard International’s Angela Dimayuga
- OpenTable’s Christa Quarles
Our speakers will appear in a mix of formats, from deep dive Q&A sessions with journalists to TED-style talks. You can get a sense of what events are like here.
Doors will open at 117 W. 46th Street at 7:30 am on Monday, September 24, the program will kick off with a (brief) word from me at 8:50 and will run until 5:20. In between, we’ll break for coffee and snacks in the morning and afternoon, and we’ll feed you lunch. And when it’s all over we ask that you stick around for a few cocktails and conversation with your fellow attendees.
We would love to see you join us.
We are also offering 75 people the opportunity to take part in a lunchtime workshop with SevenRooms. You can learn more about this and register here.