Skift Restaurants Forum will gather 300+ attendees in New York. Using the brand new mobile app, you can begin messaging and scheduling meetings with all attendees. If you haven't yet, register today for access!
— Rafat Ali
I’m excited to announce today that our brand new event networking mobile app has launched The new app will make an official debut at Skift Restaurants Forum and Skift Global Forum on September 24th and September 27-28th, respectively. Both events will bring together a high-level group of attendees looking to learn from and connect with each other, and the new mobile app will make networking easier than ever.
With the app, we’re providing you all the tools you need to navigate the crowd and make lasting connections right in the palm of your hand.
What’s new with this mobile app? We’ve been working hard to revamp attendees’ handheld experience at our Forums based on past attendees’ direct feedback, and anticipating your needs.This is what you’ll see once you register for the event and download the app:
- New Look & Feel: We wanted this app to be as Skift-y as possible. We hope you enjoy the whimsical color scheme and user-friendly interface.
- Improved Attendee Messaging: You can search the attendee list by personal name or company name, find the people you want to meet, and message them directly. You’ll have a message inbox within the app so you can manage your conversations.
- New Meeting Scheduler: We know you want to make the most of your time in New York surrounded by the top executives in travel. Now you’ll be able to schedule meetings at specific dates and times using the new meeting scheduling function. You can manage your pending invites and confirmed meetings, reschedule if needed, and add them to your phone calendar.
In addition to the new stuff, the app will have all the same features you know and love from past Skift Forums, with the updated look and interface!
- Complete Schedule: Plan out your day by reviewing the complete schedule with session topics and speaker info. You can add sessions and appointments to your phone’s calendar.
- Live Session Q&A: During key Forum sessions, every attendee will be able to submit questions they’d like asked onstage. The questions will populate in the app, so the audience can react and like certain questions, and the favorites rise to the top and will be answered live.
- Locations and Directions: Even if you live in New York, sometimes you just need some directions. All venue location information with maps is in the app, plus locations for other things you may need like the subway, a drugstore/pharmacy, and ATMs.
You’ll have access to all this and more once you register for Skift Restaurants Forum. This is your chance to connect with leaders from 100+ companies. It’s time to claim your spot!
Download the app in just three easy steps*:
1) Search “Skift Forums” in your iTunes or Android App Store.
2) Enter Username: Use the email address associated with your event registration
3) Create Password: You’ll receive an email prompting you to create a unique password. Once set, you can log in and start networking!
During the event you’ll be able to ask questions live using “Session Q&A” in the app.
Start using the event hashtag #SkiftForum on Twitter and see your tweets in the Activity Feed!
*Please note: If you already have our app downloaded from a previous Forum, you’ll need to delete the old version from your phone before following the steps above.
Please excuse any kinks as this is a brand new build and we are still testing certain features. We wanted to make this available to you ASAP. Email Gabi at [email protected] with any concerns. Thank you for your understanding!
The mobile app is available for registered attendees only.