There was a lot to take in at Skift Restaurants Forum this year. Now videos from the entire event are available so you can see what you either experienced if you were lucky or missed if you weren't.
— Jason Clampet
In late September, some of the most creative and entrepreneurial names in restaurants appeared on the Skift Restaurants Forum stage in New York. And now the conversations — more than two dozen — are live on Skift Table (both below and right here) and on YouTube for your viewing pleasure.
Leaders from brands including ThinkFoodGroup, OpenTable, and Resy, as well as operators and restauranteurs including noma’s Ben Liebmann, Boka Group’s Stephanie Izard and Kevin Boehm, Lilia’s Missy Robbins, and many more were in the spotlight, answering questions from Skift Table journalists about how their companies are dealing with today’s challenges and preparing for tomorrow’s customers.
Who You’ll See
- Grubhub’s Stan Chia
- Lilia Chef/Owner Missy Robbins
- noma’s Ben Liebmann
- Russ & Daughters’ Niki Russ Federman & Josh Russ Tupper
- ThinkFoodGroup’s Eric Martino
- Care of Chan’s Sue Chan
- Resy’s Ben Leventhal
- Home Studio’s Oliver Haslegrave
- Girl & the Goat Chef/Owner Stephanie Izard
- Boka Restaurant Group’s Kevin Boehm
- Corner Table/The Smith’s Jeffrey Lefcourt
- High Street Hospitality’s Ellen Yin
- Olo’s Noah Glass
- ZPZ Production’s Lydia Tenaglia
- SevenRoom’s Joel Montaniel
- Chef JJ Johnson
- Square’s Alyssa Henry
- Standard International’s Angela Dimayuga
- OpenTable’s Christa Quarles
This is just a taste of what you’ll find in the videos from this year, and in our events coming up in 2019 in both restaurants and travel. First up: Skift Forum Europe in London on April 30.
Interested in becoming a sponsor for our 2019 Skift Restaurants Forum? Find out how.
Read Skift Table for Essential News on the Business of Restaurants
Subscribe to our daily newsletter to follow industry trends, creativity, and innovation as we help define the future of dining out.